12.28.2011

So What Wednesday


So What Wednesday
Link up with Life After I "Dew" if you wanna dish too!


So what if I am destined for another night of episode after episode of HIMYM. (Hey, it's called winter break for a reason.)

So what if I haven't unpacked from being home last week. No one else is in the apartment to care.

So what if I haven't gone grocery shopping for the next week and a half yet. They messed up my order at Subway tonight, so I got a free meal. No money wasted!

So what if I yelled at my roommate via text (if that's even possible??) when I came back to the apartment to find all the doors unlocked. No one has been here for at least three days. Luckily, nothing was missing. At least nothing I've see so far.

So what if my reverse psychology plan for New Year's resolutions (or lack, thereof) failed this year. I'm heading into this coming year with a new, positive mindset. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment