9.05.2013

DESERT GETAWAYS































One of the great things about living in California is being in such close proximity to two of my siblings. Four to six hours in the car is nothing compared to the cross-country flight that used to be required for a visit. And therefore, I make visits more often. (I've probably seen my sister in Vegas more this summer than in the last three years combined.)

I've been to Vegas for birthdays and concerts and out-of-town visitors. I've been to Phoenix just for fun and some sibling and nephew bonding.

This weekend is no exception. Once the horrendous Southern California traffic dies down this evening, I'm headed to Vegas once again for some bingo and boy bands. :)

(Maybe after this I'll stay put a while and actually get to know Orange County and L.A. But we'll see!)

No comments:

Post a Comment