1.04.2012

So What Wednesday




So What Wednesday
Link up with Life After I "Dew" if you wanna dish too!





So what if I am finishing up The Hunger Games trilogy for the second time in a year. It's the next best thing after Harry Potter, and the first movie comes out this spring!

So what if I had a slight advantage in Country Dance for Wii because I had previously learned the Hoedown Throwdown. (Please don't judge me.)

So what if I have been to listening to That Thing You Do! every day since Christmas. My dad was watching it and the song is just so catchy!

So what if I plan to watch the complete Mighty Ducks trilogy this week. Robin (HIMYM) has me craving some hockey, and I still have a few days off.


So what if I have been blasting music and singing at the top of my lungs all week, even though I know how thin the walls in this complex are. "If it makes you happyyyyy...."


So what if I have been watching too much HGTV lately. In another life (or maybe later in this life) I want to be an Emily Henderson. (From Secrets From a Stylist)



No comments:

Post a Comment