6.18.2010

I'm alive, I promise

I'm just in way over my head right now...
With a to-do list a mile long.
Lots of homework to do, cleaning to do, and benefit planning to do.
And church softball starts on Monday.
So basically I won't get to breathe again until...
August.

Funny, I thought summer was supposed to be less stressful.

Anyways, I am back from vacation,
(which I will post about next with pictures!)
and back to work.

On the happier side of my life...

I designed my FIRST front page last night!
I still have a long way to go,
but this was my first shot at it,
and my editors agree that it was a dang good one :)


Also, while life may be hectic,
good times are ahead.

Saturday
I am heading to Cincinnati with a couple friends
to attend the Bamboozle Roadshow.
15-some bands for about $20,
yes please :)

Sunday
my dad's family is coming over for Father's Day,
which will be nice since we only see them a few times a year.

Tuesday
my family is heading down to Santa Claus, IN
for some Holiday World fun.
It is also my nephew's 6th birthday!

Wednesday
I'm heading back to Muncie to do some page design,
then driving to my grandma's because...

Thursday
my grandma, mom, sister, nephew, and myself
are driving to Chicago
to go to
LEGOLAND DISCOVERY CENTER.
And yes, I am 19 years old,
and wayyy excited for this!

Should be a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment