8.16.2010

so. much. STUFF.

So for these last couple days before I move back to Ball State, I have been scrambling to finish up my online classes, as well as pack up my life and clean my room.

At first, I was thinking that since I had learned what I did and didn't need last year, I would be heading to Muncie with a lot less stuff. This does not seem to be the case, though.

Apparently, I just feel the need to have nearly my entire room from home with me at school. Plus, my friends and I have a suite this year, and I have most of the big ticket furniture for the common room.

Here's just the basics of my packing list:

furniture and such
futon
overstuffed chair and ottoman
fridge
book shelf
tall floor lamp
bathroom storage cart
2 rugs
dresser/TV stand
storage cube

necessities
clothes
shoes
toiletries
bedding
extra pillows and blankets
towels
laptop
printer
books
dishes
dvd/vcr combo

guilty pleasures
my entire DVD collection (in a CD wallet, no cases)
guitar (because for some reason I think I'll have time to learn to play)
my embarrassing but awesome collection of coloring books and crayola products (coloring is good for stress!)
my PS2 with DDR and SingStar games (hello, karaoke and dance parties!)
sno-cone maker (no comment)
many pictures of the people i will miss


Honestly, it is going to take a miracle to pack all of this stuff into just a truck and car!

1 comment: