8.31.2010

T2T: U.S. Cities


Being a girl craving the city life, I already have an idea of where I want to go.
Still, there are so many choices and it's hard to pick a couple favorites.


San Francisco, CA
Ever since my first visit to this dreamy city on a family vacation, I have been fascinated by it and cannot wait to return. I love the combination of hills, ocean, and sky line, all blanketed with clouds in the morning and graced with pleasant weather all year. And who doesn't love some San Fran clam chowder in a bread bowl? Best meal on the pier. :)


Ocean City, MA
While not a legit city by definition of skyline, I loved Ocean City for the first time I was there. It is very quaint, right on the ocean, and has a great boardwalk. I always envisioned this place as those bubbly tourist bowls during the summer, and then clearing out except for the locals come fall in a "Boys of Summer" lyrical fashion.


Wanna play? Link up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment