12.01.2010

The end is near

So at this point in my life, I have come to accept the fact that I currently fail as a blogger. Between classes and homework, the newspaper and fighting for time to sleep, I just don't have time or the interesting topics to blog about. However, I'm always full of updates after a long hiatus...

I woke up this morning to snow.
Not just a couple flurries,
but SNOW.


And it still hasn't stopped.

I also just got back from Vegas this past weekend.
I'll have some pictures from my unique
Thanksgiving holiday soon!

As for right now, it's
final papers,
final projects,
and
final exams.
Yay.

I've got a couple websites to design.
And a magazine to create based on Ovid's The Metamorphoses.
Some papers.

Oh, and then there's my final assignment for one of my other journalism classes.
It's about Alexandria, IN.
Random, yes.
I'll post it when it is completed, but here's some pictures to keep you interested:






Should be a good project. ;)

OH.
I have an interview Thursday
about a spring internship at
the Muncie Star Press.


[fingers crossed!]


Just 2 1/2 more weeks...



No comments:

Post a Comment