12.14.2010

Finals Week

It's here.
And I couldn't be more happy.

It's like one long weekend,
just dotted with projects and papers and tests.
But its still relaxing, and not as stressful.

So while I've been working hard on my final assignments,
I've also been watching TONS of movies with my roommates...






Random mix?
Yes.

Embarrassing mix?
Hah. Maybe.

But its been a good time.

I've also gotten a lot more sleep than I have been lately,
which is a miracle.


Oh, and I also found out that I got the internship for spring design intern at the Muncie Star Press!
I am so relieved that I will be able to tackle my credit while near campus and have some sort of income next semester.
However, it does mean that I will be quitting my Old National job, but let's face it...

I'm more than okay with that.

For now, I'm just looking forward to break,
and plowing through these last few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment