12.06.2010

End of semester realizations

As I am drowning in stress
and looking for small but brief distractions,
I think of a lot of random stuff.

Here is some of the things I've realized...


I can't remember the last time I drank milk.
(Bad, I know.)
I've just been sucking down the caffeine to keep me going.

I can't remember the last time I took my "daily" multivitamin.
(Bad, again.)
It's what is supposed to be aiding my slightly anemic state, yet I can't remember to take it everyday.

I've been wearing the same pair of jeans for about a week now.
And all my good pairs of jeans now have holes on the inside of the legs.

I haven't made my bed in probably 2 months.

I've bought my monthly supply of magazines every month since August, but have maybe read 2 of them since.


I've also realized that this week is going to be the most difficult of the semester.

I'm almost there.




No comments:

Post a Comment