11.02.2011

So What Wednesday


So What Wednesday
Link up with Life After I "Dew" if you wanna dish too!


So what if I am taking a few minutes to blog before making my next to-do list. It has been a ridiculously long and not-so-great week, so I just needed a short break.

So what if I have listened to The Band Perry's "All Your Life" basically on repeat for the last 3 weeks. It's just such a cute song!

So what if I didn't have time to plan an awesome Halloween costume. By taking a simple witch costume and adding a Gryffindor tie and wand, I became Teenage McGonagall ;)

So what if one of my internship application essays made me sound like a complete design nerd, talking about modeling my own handwriting after computer fonts, and other embarrassing things. What more passion and dedication could the ask for?

So what if I sometimes use turn signals on S-curves when my mind is wandering. As soon as I realize, I switch it off and hope nobody saw.

So what if I still haven't gotten to those posts I promised. My new work life officially begins today, so the posts will soon begin to pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment