11.18.2011

So What Wednesday


So What Wednesday
Link up with Life After I "Dew" if you wanna dish too!



So what if indulged in a little retail therapy last week. It really does make you feel better! (And sweaters were on sale!)


So what if the majority of my wardrobe consists of black, grey (gray?) and other dark shades. I guess that's just what I gravitate towards, and what looks best for my body type.



So what if all I did today was bake Christmas cookies and just relax with friends and family. It's Thanksgiving break. That's what breaks are for.

So what if all I can think about for Black Friday are things I want to buy for myself. The deals are just too good to pass up.



So what if this post is technically 10 minutes late to be part of Wednesday. I got distracted!

No comments:

Post a Comment