WHAT I LEARNED: Holidays 2012
1. Brown paper packages tied up with string are wonderful in theory — and in song — but kind of a pain in real life. Not only is this approach time consuming and difficult at times, but annoying to unwrap, too. I just had to do it once, though ;)
2. Santa hats acceptable sleep attire during the Christmas season. Falling off the bed is optional.
3. Sometimes staying in and playing games with the family is the best way to spend the day.
4. Gift cards get stuck in computer disc drives. And not be found for over a month.
5. Blizzards aren't as dramatic as they sound. But now I guess I can technically say that I survived one?