2.27.2010

Cold

Wow. I didn't know daily updates could be so difficult. However, a challenge is a challenge, and I'm not going to give up now.

I'm sick this cold weather. I know I've exhausted this point lately, but it's really getting on my nerves. I'm ready to say hello to spring.

I am also tired of how cold the buildings on this campus are. I freeze in every class, and there is seriously no place in this dorm I can go to do homework and not be wishing I had brought a blanket.

To add to it all, I have a cold. I felt it coming on yesterday, so I went and bought Day Time and Night Time medicine, and drank tons SunnyD. Yeah, I realized I had consumed 600% of my daily Vitamin C in SunnyD alone. Did you know overdosing on Vitamin C slows down your metabolism and makes you exhausted? I don't plan on doing that anymore.

In closing, I'm glad tomorrow is the last day of February. It just has not been the greatest month. (Not even close.)

No comments:

Post a Comment