2.23.2010

TOP TWO TUESDAY -> T.V. Shows


Grab My Button

So, like I said, I think I'll adopt some of the quirky topics my sister and her friend have picked up over the blogging community. That said, enter: Top Two Tuesday. This week's subject is favorite television shows.

Now, I used to watch so much television. I would fill up my dad's D.V.R. and make him really mad when I didn't clear it off quickly. Now that I'm in college, however, I have almost zero time for T.V., especially live. However, I don't plan on abandoning my favorite shows. Thank God for Hulu...



1. Lost
Call me crazy, but to watch this show and not be obsessed just doesn't work out. You have to be way into to deal with the never-ending questions and crazy, surreal plot. However, I've stuck it out this long. How could I give up during the show's last season? (And why would I want to?!)



2. Dawson's Creek
This series may have ended forever I go, but I proudly own every season on DVD. The funny thing is, I didn't even watch it when it was originally airing. There was one summer that I caught it on TBS every morning at 9. I was hooked. And while some people may have swooned over Dawson, I was a Pacey fan all the way. (I mean, it's Joshua Jackson. He was adorable even in The Mighty Ducks trilogy.)

Other favorites:
Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
Greek
Dancing With the Stars
Boy Meets World (wow I miss that show!)

I feel as though I'll be hooked until the end on every show and more. Oh, well. What's life without a little Hollywood entertainment?

No comments:

Post a Comment