3.10.2010

I'm still here!

I have been a very undisciplined blogger, I know. The freedom of spring break was just so nice!

That said, here is how I have spent the best days of break.

I took an amazing day trip to Chicago with a couple friends from BSU. (I had forgotten how much I loved going into the city on the train every summer with my Grandma and sister.)
We walked around the city a bit and went to Millennium Park. I had a bad bout of vertigo near the end, but I'm okay and the trip was still awesome.

Today, I went to lunch with another friend from school. We always find the most interesting people when we are out. (There was a Sarah Palin look-a-like sitting near us at Chili's.)

I also had some productive moments today, though. I filled out my FAFSA and filed half of my taxes!

That's really all there is for now. Hopefully my life will become more exciting and give me something to put up here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment