3.02.2010

Top TWO TUESDAY -> Stores


STORES

I'm not going to lie, I love shopping. To make things worse I'm an impulse buyer, and my low bank account certainly shows it. Here's where I blow most of my pennies...

1. DEB. I love jeans. My most comfortable outfit is jeans, a hoodie, and flip-flops. DEB is my number one source for jeans. I love some of their other stuff too, but the only time I ever make a special trip there is when my jean collection needs an update. In fact, I have some DEB gift cards waiting to be spent soon...

2. TARGET. I'm not going to lie; when I need something fast, I usually go to Walmart because of its convenient location. BUT, I definitely love Target more. It has all the same items as Walmart, but 1,000 times cuter. And their dollar spot blows any dollar store out of the water. My number one Target weakness: purses. I'm sure I have spent more money on bags at Target than anywhere else. Don't judge me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment