3.21.2010

Let the clouds roll in...

I hear this beautiful is going to be interrupted. Well I say, bring on the rain.

I'm just glad the sunshine has lasted this long. Besides, rain is nice every now and then. (Yeah, I can't believe I just said that either.)

I've had plenty of good times to last me a couple of cloudy days, though. Yesterday, for example...

Kristin and I's little trip that was just going to be some shopping, turned into a 4 hour adventure around central north eastern Indiana. Needless to say, we have found future adventure spots as well.

For now, I'm just looking forward to a good week, with 3 classes ending, making my life so much easier here on out. This way I'll be able to buckle down these next couple days and work ahead of schedule. Then I'll be able to enjoy the beautiful weather when it returns.

For now, I'm going to let the rain wash the stress away.

"Tomorrow's another day, and I'm thirsty anyway, so bring on the rain."
-Jo Dee Messina

No comments:

Post a Comment