4.03.2010

It's...April?!

When did the days just start flying by? I am now down to...

1 month and 5 days until my freshman year at Ball State is over,

1 month and 5 days to figure out the gist of my summer plans,

4 months and 17 days to find a job for the next school year,

9 months to fulfill my New Year's resolutions.

I guess I should get started on some of that.


Luckily, most of my summer plans are set in stone...


In June I will return to Salt Lake City for a visit with my sister, nephew, and brother-in-law (better known as The Gwynns).



At some point I will be spending a week in Gatlinburg with some of my closest friends in one of their family's cabins. Yes, this is a similar view, and yes, there is a hot tub. :)


Also at some point I am going with my friend Kelly and some company up to Chicago to a Cubs game. I hear the seats are killer!

As for the rest of my free time...
I will be working when needed at the bank...


taking online classes...


and making the most of summer. Well, I'll do what I can. It is Indiana.

But hey, I do have my More Than Corn challenge...


What are you doing this summer?



No comments:

Post a Comment