4.07.2010

Wishful Wednesday


So it's spring. The warm weather, the rain, allergies...did I mention the rain? It's also that time of year when everyone starts thinking about getting back into shape...or planning once again to get into shape for real. This Wishful Wednesday is about what diet program you wish you had the willpower to stay on. Well, as for the diet part, I just wish I would drink more milk and eat more fruits and veggies. My real wish is that I had the discipline to push through this workout plan...



The 30 Day Shred

You all know Jillian Michaels from the Biggest Loser. Well her killer workout is supposed to help you shed up to 20 pounds in 30 days. I tried this last year, but after a couple of days I would let the determination fade because I would just be too tired at the end of the day. Well, I am determined to make it work this summer! You know, mixed in with my tons of softball and such. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment