4.20.2010

Crunch time

Ok, so it is obvious that I've been really busy lately. So much so that I have not updated in over a week. (Yikes!)

But if you've been to college, you know these last few weeks are basically INSANE. I'm not sure I've ever been this stressed in my life.

I'm going to have to leave my blog design alone for now, but at least I left it on something clean, and not looking like a hot mess. I'll have more time for creativity come summer.

Right now, I'm just focusing on getting everything done. I have a papers due Thursday and Friday, and a final project due on Thursday as well. I'm pretty much either A) not going to sleep this week or B) failing half of my classes. And we all know I'm not the failing type... ;)

Then once this week is over, I'll have the weekend to gear up for another week of the same thing.

At least I know it is coming to an end. And soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment