7.16.2012

I should be packing

Because in about 72 hours I will be getting in my car to make the drive from the Cape back to Indiana.

But, of course, I'm not.

I am working on Olympics graphics, though. Which right now, is just as important.

Really, when it comes down to it, I can just throw everything in my car Thursday if I have to. (Hah. No thank you.)

In the meantime, I am a slave to my to-do list, finishing a few more days of work and remaining in complete and utter denial that I will be on plane to London this time next week. Seriously, how has it not hit me yet that this is real. What is wrong with me??

It's so funny how life can move so slow but so fast at the same time. Summer started out slow and almost dragging, but before I knew it June and half of July had slipped away leaving me rushed and anxious.

Guys, it will all be OK. I just have to complain about it a little bit in the meantime ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment