7.31.2012

So, yeah. I'm in England.

Clearly my free time is abundant, seeing as I have been blogging so much this past week. (Note: sarcasm.)

But really, I wouldn't haven't it any other way. I don't have the words to describe just how big and great this whole thing has turned into. (Actually, I do...but seeing as I have to be on a bus back to London in 6 1/2 hours, those words will have to wait for another post.)

In the meantime, though, you can get an idea about how I'm doing in a few ways.

Check out this video of me being interviewed by WinkBall while waiting to get into Victoria Park to watch the opening ceremonies.

Read my blog post for BSU at the Games. I somehow tied opening ceremonies, passive complaining and Gestalt theory all into one coherent piece. (Enjoy the words, but ignore my mug shot conducive to a zombie. I didn't have much sleep the night before we took those in the spring!)

I also uploaded a batch of photos to my Facebook covering my first rotation in London. And there's a lot of others on my Instagram feed.

I know this isn't much for now, but there will be more coming soon! I have a little bit of catching up to do.

And I'm guessing a couple hours on the bus will be the perfect time to get started.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment