6.15.2012

Flighty Friday

I don't know if it is the fact that I am stir-crazy in the office or some weird effect from my morning dose of caffeine and headache medicine, but mind is just everywhere today. Enjoy these bits of complete randomness.

INNER THOUGHTS
It is taking so much personal restraint not to just break out in "Starships" at my desk. It is stuck in my head real good. (Just like that grammar I just used is...real good.)

Is it Friday yet? Oh, wait... (Yeah, that happened.)

What would I be doing if I were in Indiana right now? Besides sweating bullets...

Another thing about "Starships" is that now whenever I hear the word "beach," regardless of the context, my head automatically sings "each, let's go get away..." and it's all downhill from there. Not sure if I'm completely mad about it, but man, I'm sure it will get old eventually.


TWEETS
HOLY SINUS HEADACHE. At least six hours until quittin' time. I just can't. #dying

That moment when someone uses the phrase 'TGIF,' and you have the sudden urge to watch 'Boy Meets World.'

RT @erinmallorylong: Remember when life was as simple as asking "a/s/l"?

FROM THE ADVICE COLUMNS I WAS COPY EDITING THAT MADE ME ALMOST 'LOL'
"I agree that Linda is rather self-absorbed, and I can only imagine what the guests may be thinking when my sister vows to love and to hold until death do you part. Again." - From a question submitted to Annie's Mailbox, about someone's sister on their fifth-ish marriage.

"Once past toilet training, you cannot really count on others asking you whether you need to go to the bathroom. So it is indeed necessary for you to take charge by deciding when and finding out where." - An excerpt from an answer of the advice column called Miss Manners (real life? yes) where someone asked how to excuse their self to use the "the facilities" when meeting with a client.

No comments:

Post a Comment