6.20.2012

So What Wednesday


So what if I have fallen head-over-heels in love with this little ol' store called Trader Joe's. I know, it is basically the hipster of all stores, but gosh hipsters just eat the best food, don't they? Imagine my immense joy when I found five different flavors of hummus for half the price and one hundred times the quality than, say, Meijer. I have a happy shelf full of Greek yogurt, fresh spinach, goat cheese and almonds that didn't make my credit card statement cry.

So what if I have become so attached to a certain 8tracks station that I get legitimately angry when I run out of my permitted number of plays in an eight-hour period of time. 19 and crazy. I don't know what it is, but it just has the country magic that gets me through the work day.

So what if I get routinely "harassed" by a certain Dunkin' Donuts employee whenever I go in now. "Do you need a carrier today?" No, young sir, I don't need a tray for my one coffee and a bagel, but thanks for trying to be funny. Except, it does make me laugh. So it's OK.

So what if it is a struggle to even make it into work at 10 a.m. Sorry, but I'm just a night person. That's a hard habit to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment