So they say that one of the secrets to keeping momentum behind blogging regularly is to have weekly 'columns.' So professional. Mine may not be followed to that kind of extent, but if it keeps me on a blog schedule, then who cares?
That said, I present to you 'Mixed Tape Tuesdays.' I was having some summer nostalgia the other day of being eight years old, boom box at the ready for when that one song came on the radio so that I could record it onto a mixed tape. Cool times. Anyways, that's how this idea was born. And I am pretty eclectic when it comes to...well, everything...but especially music. So here goes.
Here's what is at the top of my playlists this week: '80s tunes that make you move
1. I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston ('87)
2. Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson ('87)
3. Another One Bites the Dust - Queen ('80)
4. Flashdance...What A Feeling - Irene Cara ('83)
5. Footloose - Kenny Loggins ('84)
Want more? // 80s Cardio Radio // Greatest Dance/Jam of 80s // Greatest Dance/Jam of 80s Part II