7.18.2011

Bear with my childhood just a bit longer

I finally saw Deathly Hallows Pt. 2, so just let me have a moment to gush.

In a word: brilliant

Throughout the entire movie sector of the series, I have been so impressed with how well-done the films are. Sure, we all have our little things we see that are portrayed wrong or left out; but for the most part, the movies are wonderfully written and produced.

And I can't think of a better way to finish out this chapter of my 'childhood' than with a good friend and a favorite childhood destination: the drive-in.


[Look at that gorgeous Indiana sunset!]

Of course, when I was little, drive-ins had playgrounds to keep kids occupied until dusk.

But in New Castle, kids were hitting rocks with a baseball bat.
Uh...no thanks.

Also, remember that with picnics come ants,
and be careful when throwing ice in the cooler, or you could end up poking a hole in your pop can and having to shotgun it like me...


Anyways, if you haven't seen the final Harry Potter movie yet, GO.

It may be the shortest of the films, but you can't tell in the moment.
And if you are even the slightest fan, you will feel giddy when it is over.

And now...I will just wait and hope The Hunger Games films are just as amazing.
[Don't know what I'm talking about? Go check out the book series by Suzanne Collins right now! You won't be disappointed.]

No comments:

Post a Comment