7.29.2011

Friday Favorites — Pinterest style

Seeing as there is so much awesome stuff everywhere,
and not just in the blogosphere,
I figured I shake up my favorites every Friday
and post things from different places.

Here are some of my favorite pins this week.


1. This photo via Bri Emery of DesignLoveFest


Such a good reminder that inspiration can be found anywhere.
Even in an old gym.


2. This nail cuteness via Sydney Fitzgerald


While I am not normally one to fall into line with new trends,
I just think this is adorable.
And while mixing with solid colors is cute,
the sparkles here really pop!


3. This room via Claire Kelly


I'm a book lover. 
And I freak out when I see amazingly cute ways
to store books as part as a room's design.
Imagine my reaction when I saw this display.
[Love the gray!]


4. This oasis via Annie Heyward


 No explanation needed.
Just get me there now!


5. This pizza dip via Kathryn Cox


My sister is obsessed with dips.
And I've heard her mention pizza dip at least a few times.
I think it's about time I try it, too.
Find this recipe here.


Check back next week for more!

Are you on Pinterest? Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment